What Is The Burger King Franchise Cost In India?
Burger King is the direct competitor of Mcdonald’s, and many people prefer Burger King over any other fast food restaurant, mainly because of the quality of the food. Around the globe, Burger King currently owns nearly 20 thousand restaurants. However, Burger King made its appearance in India quite late compared to other fast food chains. The first restaurant was opened in the year 2013, and since then Burger King is continually growing its franchise locations in the country. And if you are someone interested in signing up for a Burger King franchise in India, today’s post is all about you. Today we’ll share how much it costs to open a Burger King franchise in India, what the space requirement is, and how you can go ahead and apply for this franchise. So let’s get down to it.
Cost of Burger King Franchise in India
Let’s get this straight, starting a Burger King franchise requires quite an investment. You’ve got to be prepared to spend anywhere from 11 To 37 Lakh Rupees for the franchise fee alone. That’s your golden ticket to the Burger King family! But the expenses don’t stop there. We are talking about an additional 5 To 10 Lakh Rupees for initial inventory costs. But here’s the catch, the 4.5% royalty fee and a 4% advertising royalty fee that Burger King charges. These expenses are crucial for maintaining brand visibility and the top-notch quality that Burger King is known for. So, to keep everything running smoothly and support the business, you’ll need liquid funds of 10 Crore. When it all comes down to it, the total initial investment to set up a Burger King franchise ranges from 3 to 5 Crore rupees. That’s your all-inclusive pass to get everything from infrastructure to equipment and get your outlet up to the impeccable standards that Burger King customers expect.
List Of All The Investment, Fee, And Agreement Requirements:
- Franchise Fee: 11 To 37 Lakh Rupees
- Initial Inventory: 5 To 10 Lakh Rupees
- Royalty Fee:5%
- Advertisement Royalty Fee: 4%
- Cash Requirements: 10 Crore Rupees
- Agreement Period: 20 Years
- Total Initial Investment: 3 To 5 Crore Rupees
Space Requirement for Burger King Franchise in India
Now, the choice of location is king when it comes to a successful franchise model. For Burger King, you’re looking at about 1200 square feet for your outlet. This will house everything, from the kitchen and the counter to the dining area, guaranteeing your customers a comfortable and delightful dining experience.
But hey, if you’re aiming for an outlet with a seating area, be ready to shell out up to 10 crore rupees. Yes, that’s right, the cost will cover everything from additional furnishings to decor and space. This certainly enhances the customer experience but needs to be pondered over, given the financial commitment.
How to Apply for Burger King Franchise?
- The first step is to shoot an email to Burger King at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your name, contact number, city, state, net worth, and any restaurant experience you have. After that, it’s a waiting game until Burger King’s team contacts you with further details. You may even get a chance to meet the team and discuss the franchise agreement. This will be your perfect opportunity to clear any doubts or questions you might have.
- Once you’re confident and ready to dive in, you sign the contract and make the necessary investments to bring your Burger King outlet to life. But hold on, before you start serving customers, you need to complete a training program conducted by Burger King. This training is going to equip you with everything you need to run your outlet effectively.
- Applying for a Burger King franchise is without a doubt a massive commitment. You’ll need to be prepared to abide by the contract terms and maintain quality standards. Plus, be ready to absorb as much knowledge as you can from the company’s training program. As with any business, especially in the food and beverage industry, passion and knowledge are key.
- Remember, doing your homework is essential before signing up for a franchise. Think about the location of the outlet, your target audience, and potential marketing methods. And finally, get your documents in order, everything from identification to bank statements and property documents. A detailed business plan outlining your marketing strategies and business site, along with financial statements and a letter of intent, will also be needed.
And that’ll do it. Now you are equipped with all the knowledge you need to open a Burger King franchise in India. If you meet the requirements then go ahead and apply for the franchise, if you are worthy, you’ll certainly land the contract.
Please Note: Cost might be vary time to time, so please contact the official website.