SO full form in Banking is Specialist Officers; it is given in banks. IBPS SO exam is conducted yearly by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. SO is selected for numerous public sector banks. In this exam, applicants have to sit for the Common Written Examination. The authority recruits clerks and officers via this test.
IBPS conducts a CRP to hire bank-level officials, including HR/Personnel officers, agricultural field officers, Information technology, marketing officers, and Rajbhasha Adhikari law officers.
What are the Eligibility Criteria (education qualification) for IBPS SO?
Applicants ensure they fulfill the minimum education qualification necessary before applying for IBPS SO post. Following are some of the significant criteria for IBPS SO:
- HR/Personnel officer – Postgraduate diploma, PG degree in Management/Labour Law/Personnel Management, etc.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I – PG degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the UG level or PG degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English at the Graduation level.
- IT officer scale – PG in Engineering, 4-year Engineering in IT/Computer/Electronics, etc., or Graduate with DOEACC B.
- Agriculture Field officer – 4-year degree in Dairy Science/Food Technology, etc
- Marketing officer scale – Full-Time MBA and Graduate, or full-time two years PGDBM/PGDBA with expertise in Marketing.