CSO full form in Banking is a Customer service officer, customer service specialist, or representative who manages all factors in the customer-business relationships. They often communicate with customers through the internet or phone or work alone at a workstation.
A CSO officer is someone who is responsible for a wide range of requests and customer inquiries in person, via telephone, or using internet platforms such as social media. Frequent inquiries and requests may be on services and products, such as savings, loan accounts, cheques, telephone banking, and Internet services, depending on the nature of the bank.
Responsibilities and Job Roles of CSO officer
- Make strategize action plan to get profit via cross-selling and branch operations.
- Get yearly targets for the bank’s branch set in the Annual operative plan
- Keep up-to-date with services and products to offer helpful advice to customers.
- Enhance the customer satisfaction
- Eliminating the waiting time for bank customers in the branch
- Acknowledge the VB’s productivity and profits generation
- Assist in presenting, formatting, and implementing procedures and policies to ensure the bank’s customers have a great experience
- Respond to customer service inquiries on time
- Prepare new members on customer service skills and techniques
- Make available product unsolicited mail for customers
- Inspect the wants or needs of customers
- Tackle certain transactions
- Promote the bank’s services and products, etc.